Saturday 15 March 2014

Cakes Of 2012, Or Thereabouts.

As mentioned in my welcome post, I like to bake.  Cake decorating gives me lots of opportunities to try new things, and challenge myself.  And I mean, challenge.  My cake-making always involves tears and foot-stamping and telling myself I will NEVER do it again.  I might otherwise be a 'throw my hands up in defeat' kinda gal, but when baking for someone else I have no choice but to dig deep and use those problem-solving skills I never developed at school.  Who knew food could be so character building?

So here are some of the cakes of 2012, or thereabouts (some were just before, some just after).  Hopefully, I'll find some time to make a list of the cakes of 2013, or thereabouts, before next year.

Ladies Birthday

Little Ladies Birthday

Wedding & Anniversary

Tiny Cakes

Church

Various


No comments:

Post a Comment